Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Welcome to Pandaria - Leveling to 86

Hi everyone,

Saintlyn here with a mini update. Just like every other crazy person out there, who could not stand going to bed when Mists of Pandaria became available, I just jumped right into the thick of things. I was ready and prepared - 25 daily quests completed a day before went in for a nice 15% EXP boost. Once everything was turned in - off I went to Jade Forest...

To say it was crazy - is to say nothing. Horrible lag, people everywhere, all spawn points capped! I valiantly tried getting my share of EXP there, but it just was too slow.

An action plan was put in place almost instantly. Got a few guildies and we went onto dungeon runs. It works out that this is actually way faster! First two dungeons - Temple of the Jade Serpent and Stormstout Brewery - are very easy. We ended up netting about 7-8% of level EXP per run! After running a few as a DPS - I switched to protection and tanked them as well. Videos are coming up! Now it's work time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...